Advanced Practitioner - Complex Care - Gloucestershire
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Advanced Practitioner to work within a Complex Care team based within Gloucestershire
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- The successful candidate will line manage and supervise Social Workers who are working on a range of complex cases with people, their families and carers across Gloucestershire. Therefore, this role will involve undertaking professional supervision, co – working more complex casework and focusing on practice quality – including conducting joint visits, shadowing social workers and monitoring assessments.
- Gloucestershire County Council Adult Social Care is on an exciting innovation journey, working towards a three-conversation model; which re-emphasises a focus on people, their strengths and the networks and community around them.
- We are looking for one agency Advanced Practitioner who can inspire and role model these behaviours and who are competent and knowledgeable in all areas of Adult Social Care practice.
- This includes previous line management or supervisory experience, a sound and evidenced understanding of the legislative frameworks and an individual who has evidenced continued professional development, to ensure their practice quality is constantly evolving.
- The role will involve working between the core hours of 09:00 - 17:00 and is primarily office based, to encourage a reflective working environment. As an Advanced Practitioner in the team you will also be required to travel in and around Tewkesbury, so the ability to work across the County is required.
- You will be offered regular supervision and support in your role
The salary for this position is £35ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1082