Approved Mental Health Practitioner | Central Bedfordshire
Part-Time | 26 hours Contract
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work within a Community Mental Health Team based in Central Bedfordshire. The Successful Approved Mental Health Practitioner will be required to have a minimum of 3 years recent QSW experience of working within a Community Mental Health Team.
The successful AMHP will have experience of:
- Undertaking Mental Health Assessments and report writing
- Arranging care plans
- Mental capacity assessments
- Attend Tribunal and Manager hearings
To apply for this the AMHP must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have Community Mental Health Experience
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £30 - £35 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area:
Please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9139.