Application and Admin Officer
|Job Title:||Application and Admin Officer|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abbie Keating|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Housing Division – Application and Admin Officer
Tower Hamlets’ Council is looking for an Application and Admin Officer to join their Housing team.
- Provide applicants to the housing register with pragmatic advice about all available housing options.
- To provide a full range of administrative support to the whole of the Lettings Section, including raising purchase orders, payment of invoices, and setting up and maintaining data basis.
- Register, maintain, update and review applications to the housing list. Includes identifying cases of suspected fraudulent applications and referring these to the Team Manager.
- Liaise with all interested parties about applications to the housing register and offer best practice assistance.
- Participate in the rota for the provision of the Housing Advice Telephone Service that provides first point of contact for all Lettings enquiries.
For more information on this position, please get in contact with Abbie – AbbieK@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Payroll Processing and Control Officer - Romford
Salary: £22 per hour
Direct Payment Payroll and Advice Officer - Woolwich
Salary: £22.76 - 22.76 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour