Approved Mental Health Professional-AMHP -Hammersmith&Fulham
|Job Title:||Approved Mental Health Professional-AMHP -Hammersmith&Fulham|
|Location:||Hammersmith & Fulham|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Approved Mental Health Professional – AMHP - Hammersmith & Fulham
4Recruitment Services require an experienced AMHP to work within a Mental Health Team based within Hammersmith & Fulham. The Successful AMHP will be required to have a minimum of 3 years recent experience of working within a Mental Health Team.
The successful AMHP will have:
- Knowledge of the NHS and Community Care Act, Mental Health Act 1983(and 2007 Amendments), Disability Discrimination Act, Carers Representation and Services Act, Human Rights Act, Childrens Act and other legislation and guidance as it is appropriate to mental health service users and carers.
- Knowledge of full range of adult and children social care responsibilities ( including children and families, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and Drug and Alcohol services) sufficient to comply with legislation and procedures as they relate to work with users of mental health services and their carers.
- A commitment to the Council’s and Trust’s Equal Opportunities policies and priorities and their implementation across mental health services.
- Manage a small caseload as required by the Team Manager
- Assist in the arrangement for providing a referral, screening and assessment process as appropriate to the team.
- Ensure that professional workloads are systematically monitored and maintained in line with good practice.
- To assist the Team Manager in providing adequate management cover where required. To oversee referrals for Mental Health Act assessments within the team and to support staff in prioritising and understanding necessary policies and procedures.
- To lead on safeguarding adults and safeguarding children matters within the team.
To apply for this the AMHP must:
- Have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent) with significant experience as an Approved Mental Health Professional
- Be HCPC Registered
- A minimum of 3 years post qualifying experience of which 1 year must be in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Pay rate is £35ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1082
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available