Assessment Officer - Bexleyheath
|Job Title:||Assessment Officer - Bexleyheath|
|Salary:||£14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Assessment Officer – Bexleyheath (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £14.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The postholder will support a range of transformation projects, to ensure they are delivered on time and that benefits are realized.
The post-holder will be expected to undertake a wide variety of tasks including communicating with stakeholders, assisting with planning the delivery of current and new projects, chasing progress on actions and updating project plans and highlight reports. The postholder will also undertake research to support new transformation plans and undertake process mapping where needed.
To contribute towards the delivery of the Council’s transformation programme. This will include:
- Working with the relevant Project and Programme Managers to develop new savings initiatives and build new business cases.
- Undertaking research to support new transformation plans, including horizon scanning across other Councils and undertaking exploratory discussions and visits where needed to enable senior managers to make informed decisions.
- Co-ordinate and support transformation projects, working in partnership with key stakeholders and ensuring that key programme and project management documents are in place and suitably current.
- Monitoring progress against project plans, including liaison with stakeholders to track progress and highlighting any areas of concern to the relevant Programme Manager.
- Arranging workshops and supporting the team with documentation for Boards and Project Groups, ensuring timely circulation of documents.
- To have a thorough understanding of the transformation programme, to act as a reference point for PMO queries and be an advocate for change management.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Telford and Wrekin Council - Benefit Assessment Officers (Customer service advisor)
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Rents Officer - Walthamstow
Salary: £21 per hour
Income Officer - Lambeth
Salary: £18 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Islington
Salary: £21 per hour
Information Officer - Hackney
Salary: £17 per hour