Assessor - Adult Social Care - Lambeth
|Job Title:||Assessor - Adult Social Care - Lambeth|
|Salary:||£17.00 - 21.48 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Assessor – Adult Social Care - Lambeth
Are you a passionate, dedicated Assessor looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting an Assessor to work in Adult Social Care in Lambeth.
To undertake assessments, support planning, identification of resources and reviews in order to assist in maintaining the independence of adult social care service users
Pay Rates: £17.00 - £21.48 per hour
Responsibilities of an Assessor: (Full Job Description Available)
- To screen, gather information and assess adults with social care needs and / or their carers, in accordance with Adult Social Care criteria and taking into account an individual’s communication and cultural needs.
- To undertake visits to service users’ homes in order to carry out detailed and / or sensitive assessments, follow-ups, assist with support planning and undertake reviews.
- To ensure that management authorisation is obtained for specialist equipment orders that are not part of the standard stock list, adaptations and / or packages of care, exceeding the financial limit assigned to the post holder.
- To undertake, where necessary joint assessments with other Adult Social Care and Health care professionals, and to participate in case conferences and meetings as required.
- To undertake carer assessments and implement recommendations for carers as necessary.
- Applying detailed knowledge of available basic, standard equipment (e.g. rails) decide on the best option. For the provision of specialist equipment, minor adaptations and assistive technology: in consultation with management deciding between issuing prescriptions, equipment delivery service, contractors, referral to an external agency or sign post to local retailers.
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) Level 3 or NVQ Level 3 in Promoting Independence or Health and Social Care or a willingness and ability to obtain the qualification.
- Ability to complete Trusted Assessor training course to required standard
- Considerable experience of working within a social care setting where you are/were working with people with disabilities or older people.
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults in the community with experience of assessing need via assessment or review or using assessment skills to meet current need.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available