Assistant Director - Children Services - Northampton
|Job Title:||Assistant Director - Children Services - Northampton|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Assistant Director: Children’s Commissioning and Placement Services - Northampton
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Assistant Director to work within the Children Services within a North London Authority
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- To lead the management and development of strategic commissioning for children’s services across Northamptonshire to support the delivery of transformation and improvement of children’s services across the County, ensuring the best possible outcomes for Northamptonshire County Council’s children and families.
- To contribute towards the delivery of savings and transformation across the service, including the Children’s Trust.
- To contribute to the delivery of the service improvement plan.
- To lead and manage all placement and regulated services for Children’s services, which includes fostering and adoption and residential care
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Social Worker Qualified
- Significant experience and knowledge of Children’s Services and in particular business planning; local government financial management and budget regulations; workforce development; performance management; commissioning and strategic partnership working and communications.
- A recent track record of initiating and delivering programmes and improving outcomes for children.
Salary is £550-650 per day
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Liam Murphy on 0208 911 1082
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Social Worker - Children Services
Salary: £34.33 - 34.33 per hour
Family Practitioner - Children and Young People's Services
Salary: £35 per hour
Children Team Manager - LAC Team
Salary: £37 per hour
Team Manager - Children with Disability
Salary: £43.11 - 43.11 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team
Salary: £30 per hour