Assistant Director Education - Children Services
|Job Title:||Assistant Director Education - Children Services|
|Salary:||£550 - 650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Assistant Director Education - Children Services to work with our client based in Northampton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Day rate paying up to £650 per day
- Responsible for the leadership, development, and implementation of relevant strategies for the directorate and Council to deliver its corporate priorities.
- Develop and embed a performance culture that delivers results through continual improvement and ensure that resources are targeted on business priorities and meeting customer needs.
- Manage resources efficiently and effectively, ensuring there are sufficient financial, human and other resources available to deliver effective services.
- Take a proactive approach to risk management and business continuity planning on areas of accountability
- Accountable for the delivery of the Corporate Plan and Vision of the Authority as directed by ELT and elected members.
- Accountable for the management of budgets, saving agendas and delivery of the MTFP within area of responsibility including the effective use of Council resources.
- Accountable for effectively managing and implementing significant change, transformation, and improvements to services as directed by ELT and elected members.
- Accountable for the strategic leadership & management of all employees up to and including professional officers.
- Accountable for any other corporate duties as reasonably required, including but not limited to: Briefing members, attending committee meetings; compliance with all statutory requirements and contributing to employee relation matters as defined by policy across the Authority.
- Lead responsibility for all learning, pupil attainment and achievement and school improvement functions across the service and to deliver continuous improvement.
- Take lead responsibility for securing effective data and information analysis to proactively monitor school performance, identify concerns early and deliver timely and targeted intervention to sustain standards and performance at levels of quality acceptable to regulatory bodies such as Ofsted.
- Engaging with and building positive relations with key stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are at the heart of the design and delivery of services in accordance with the Council’s customer strategy.
- Ensuring that the Local Area Agreement delivers long-term positive outcomes locally for people and communities. Build and promote successful partnership working across all sectors and with service users to deliver more cost effective and valued services. Commission effective and efficient services through a range of direct delivery, innovative partnerships and commercial arrangements which meet the goals and objectives of the Council Plan.
- Lead on the development of the context for learning for all Children and Young People and their progress within that context.
- Develop the Council’s School Improvement Strategy in the light of performance monitoring and feedback.
- Lead on the strategy, development and delivery of Special and Additional Educational Needs and Pupil Referral services so that the achievement gap between the most vulnerable young people and the broad majority is effectively narrowed.
- To ensure the establishment of a robust and secure Quality Assurance framework across the service and delivery.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available