Assistant Finance Officer - Lambeth
|Job Title:||Assistant Finance Officer - Lambeth|
|Salary:||£127.96 - 127.96 per day|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Assistant Finance Officer – Lambeth (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £127.96ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide a proactive customer focused exchequer service to given service areas and suppliers, taking personal responsibility to resolving issues/problems in a collaborative manner (where appropriate) to ensure a positive outcome is achieved and excellent customer service is delivered.
- To proactively develop strong working relationships with given service and support functions to manage and deliver services for that area, ensure proper processes are being followed, being a point of contact, improve communication and automation of tasks.
- To support the development of financial competence and awareness of the correct exchequer processes for end users to use within the Council, including compliance from them.
- To provide administrative financial support and advice within respective service areas and also to a range of customers. Providing financial information in a timely manner
Provide effective, responsive, proactive and valued exchequer support with given areas, work with and support them in achieving their outcomes while driving financial improvements and delivering excellent customer service. This includes taking personal responsibility and ownership to resolve any issues/problems that may arise, working through them individually or collaboratively with colleagues, other service areas and suppliers to resolve those issue and ensure positive outcomes are delivered.
To provide administrative financial support and advice within respective service areas and also to a range of customers. Providing financial information in a timely manner; including but not limited to: All local finance processes and transactions are properly carried out, and that a clear audit trail is maintained and contributing to financial reporting
Work routinely on computerised financial transaction systems and standard software packages (including running reports to extract and analyse information, undertaking system reconciliations and resolving any differences identified and preparing spreadsheet calculations as necessary).
Maintain and control accurate sensitive financial information and control systems to ensure high quality financial standards across the council.
Ensure successful delivery against performance indicators, including those measuring the timely payment of invoices, income collection, debt management and recovery, within the area and report on these as required. Assist in the timely presentation and submission of other internal financial management information as required
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Finance Assistant - Chichester
Salary: £14.17 - 14.17 per hour
Finance Assistant - Bolton
Salary: £14.16 - 14.16 per hour
Legal Officer - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.11 - 11.11 per hour
Placement Officer - Bromley
Salary: Market related