Assistant Information Officer - Hackney
|Job Title:||Assistant Information Officer - Hackney|
|Salary:||£26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Assistant Information Management Officer – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £26.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Assist with the provision of prompt and effective support for all aspects of information management across the council, through the consistent application of Information Management policies and procedures.
Ensure delivery of a high quality user experience, including fit for purpose systems, and high standards of access, availability, usability, usefulness and excellent standards of service.
Carry out routine tasks associated with excellent management of information and records.
- Apply effective information handling procedures, including those procedures required to manage formal information access requests. For example requests made under Data Protection, Freedom of Information and other relevant legislation and regulation.
- Work with colleagues and clients / users to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using various methodical and consistent techniques.
- Work under supervision to control and manage the accessibility, retrievability, and security of specific subsets of data and information.
- Note problems and identify performance trends. Take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems arising, with assistance from more senior colleagues where necessary.
- Within their own area of competence, investigate issues and other requests for application support and determine appropriate actions to take.
- Assist with the transformation of information from one format / medium to another, where appropriate.
- Carry out routine collection of information and records as directed and report and escalate unforeseen or exceptional events.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available