Assistant Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£12 - 15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Assistant Operations Manager to work with one of our clients based in Barnsley. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:00 am - 17:00 pm
Pay rates between £12 - 15ph
- Operational management of a team , including workforce development, performance management and compliance with service mission statements, values and relevant codes of practice
- Administrate the Telecare call handling system including access permissions, user configuration, stock management and regular bespoke trend reports for internal and external use.Build and develop relationships and associated process in collaboration with internal and external providers and stakeholders, including liaising with and assiting health & social care professionals
- Support countinous review and evaluation of service provision to ensure it is fit for purpose driving continuous improvement effectively using resources avaiable
- To support the ongoing development and implementation of operational and information technology systems supporting the regular collation and publication of performance standards against pre defined Key Performance indicators
- To undertake staff inductions, process and system training and management of the team, providing direction, co-ordination, support and guidance dealing with recruitment, motivation, welfare, absence and discipline issues as appropriate.
- To lead on numerous specific data accuracy checks and performance monitoring mechanisms for system and process compliance, to assist in delivering continuous improvements in key areas
- To assist with the preparedness for annual inspections, which successfully demonstrates compliance to accreditation codes of practice.
- To ensure staff are provided with relevant and timely information as required to ensure continuous 24/7 operational and critical service provision and business continuity.
- To ensure service delivery on a day to day basis in compliance with service level agreements and requirements and to effectively prioritise and direct workloads of the role and the staff group.
- To ensure core shift staffing levels are met and planned in advance
- To review and maintain specific Telecare operational procedures
- To understand and facilitate the operational aims and objectives of services and ensure that they are effectively communicated and translated into activities
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available