Assistant Team Manager - Therapy Team
|Job Title:||Assistant Team Manager - Therapy Team|
|Salary:||£24.81 - 24.81 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Assistant Team Manager - Therapy Team to work with one of our clients based in Dudley. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £24.81ph
- With the Team Manager, lead a team of professional and unqualified staff.
- To contribute to the work of the Adult Care Division within the framework of Divisional and Directorate priorities.
- To manage the workload primarily of the Team and other teams if required
- To be responsible for the day to day operational management of the designated teams, including the implementation of priorities, policies and procedures and the operation of the duty system
- To undertake the delegated budgetary tasks as determined by the Team Manager/Head of Service, in accordance with Standing Orders/Financial Procedures
- To ensure the correct implementation of the assessment and purchasing process, prioritization of work and implementation of procedures in accordance with Directorate Procedural Manual
- To provide appropriate staff supervision and professional support, which may include carrying a small caseload of complex cases and chairing case reviews and case conferences as appropriate
- To ensure the effective assessment of need, the creation of outcome focused plans and implementation of robust monitoring arrangements
- To participate in monitoring and evaluation of the service
- To investigate complaints with the Directorate representation and complaints procedure
- To contribute to the Divisional and Directorate Planning processes
- With the Team Manager, be responsible for setting objectives for the team and contribute to setting objectives and agreeing targets within the Divisional Plan
- To maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available