Assistant Youth Worker- Children Services- East London
|Job Title:||Assistant Youth Worker- Children Services- East London|
|Salary:||£12.59 - 15.78 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Pay Rate: £12.59-£15.78 per hour- Ongoing 36 Hours a week
Information On The Role:
- We are looking for Assistant Youth Workers to help us to work towards the achievement for better outcomes for children, young people and families in Hackney.
- The Assistant Youth Worker is responsible and accountable for the delivery and evaluation of high quality open access and targeted programmes of youth work, primarily delivered through Young Hackney Youth Hubs, and via outreach in schools and community settings.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Experience of delivering open access and targeted youth work/ youth participation programmes is essential.
- Must be trustworthy & reliable
- Must be self-motivated, Flexible & Resourceful
- Must have Grades A-C in English Language & Maths.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Youth Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Children's Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Children's Residential Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
Salary: Umbrella Rates
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour
Registered Manager- Haringey
Salary: Fixed Term Contract