Auditor - Blackpool
|Job Title:||Auditor - Blackpool|
|Salary:||£16.25 - 16.25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Auditor – Blackpool
Full-Time (37 hours)
To work as part of the Internal Audit team delivering services to assist management in discharging their responsibilities in carrying out risk based reviews and making recommendations to management for operations under their control.
- Advising management on risk and control issues under the guidance of the Audit Manager and Head of Audit and Risk.
- Deliver audit work in line with professional standards and adhering with the standards set out in the audit manual.
- Write concise and persuasive audit reports presenting issues clearly and coherently.
- Effectively communicate audit findings to management.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers and is helpful, courteous and polite.
- Plans activities and work to meet objectives.
- Manages own time effectively.
- Adapts quickly and positively to new demands.
- Quickly understands others’ points of view.
- Understands customer requirements and delivers audit work in line with the agreed scope for each assignment.
- Effectively works as part of a team.
- Delivers results on time, within budget and to an appropriate level of quality and with an appropriate level of supervision.
- Able to perform audit tests, interpret results and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Able to identify key risks and controls in financial and non-financial systems.
- Maintain audit working papers which clearly evidence the work completed and how conclusions are reached.
- Ensure that all findings are checked and agreed with management before reporting, to maintain the ethos of no surprises auditing.
- Represent the Internal Audit Team at internal and external meetings when requested to do so by Audit Management.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.