AutoCad Technician - Cardiff
|Job Title:||AutoCad Technician - Cardiff|
|Salary:||£11.27 - 11.27 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
AutoCad Technician – Cardiff (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
The role of a AutoCad technician is to provide technical support to the Health and Safety in development of accurate Cad drawings for both Asbestos and Fire Safety Plans for Council Premises. Working as part of a technical team within Health and Safety the post holder will draft and amend drawings report to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Production of Cad drawing to assist Asbestos officers in the completion of asbestos surveys for Council Premises.
- Production of Cad drawings to assist the Fire Safety Officer in the completion of Fire Risk Assessments for Council Premises.
- Updating and amending Cad as required to maintain accurate plans.
- Storing all plans on the Council computerised System.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.