Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - East London
|Job Title:||Benefits and Housing Needs Officer - East London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Benefits and Housing Needs Officer – East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Benefits and Housing Needs Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Benefits and Housing Needs Officer to work across the Housing Services in and around the East London area.
Pay Rates: £18.41 - £22.46 Per Hour
What the roles of a Benefits and Housing Needs Officer Involves:
- Housing Options and Advice Service
- Homelessness Officer Prevention work
- Negotiating with clients,
- Must be aware of S21 notices being legal and eviction process,
- Dealing with landlord harassment,
- Must know about N244 re-entry,
- Work with probation,
- Deal with DV and lots more Provide Options and Advice - look at HB, DHP, maximising income,
- Debt management,
- Liaise with Housing Supply Homelessness
- Know when interim duty is triggered, placing in TA and what is required,
- Take homelessness applications, make necessary investigations and make decisions whether we owe a duty or not.
- Signposting Systems experience: JIGSAW experience, working from home will require unlimited broadband at home and access to a laptop or computer.
- We may be able to provide laptops where required.
- Must have experience of Homelessness
- Must have experience of Benefits & Housing Options
- Signposting Systems experience: JIGSAW experience
- Must know about N244 re-entry
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Benefits and Housing Needs Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Private Housing Standards Officer
Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £19.01 - 19.01 per hour
Housing Solutions Officer - Barry
Salary: £20 per hour
Housing Solutions Officer - Sheffield
Salary: £12.69 - 12.69 per hour
Homelessness Prevention and Advice Officer - Esher
Salary: £27 per hour
Homelessness Prevention and Relief Officer - West Berkshire
Salary: Umbrella Rate