Benefits Officer - Coventry
|Job Title:||Benefits Officer - Coventry|
|Salary:||£10.39 - 10.39 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Benefits Officer – Coventry (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
Experienced Benefit Advisor with customer services skills and abilities; Must have excellent communication skills and must have extensive knowledge of local authority benefits and the eligibility criteria; the required documentary evidence; how to verify circumstances; completing change of circumstances forms on benefits received.
Local Authority Benefits include:
Council Tax support
Free School meals
Should also have knowledge of income and disability related benefits, allowances and pensions including Universal Credit
- Must be able to speak clearly with customer in English
- Must be able to record clear, concise and accurate notes on academy
- Must be assertive and focused whilst responsive to customer needs
- Must be able to understand and action calculations for income and hours of work.
- Must be skilled in using a range of IT systems and have the ability to learn new systems
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's