Best Interest Assessor
|Job Title:||Best Interest Assessor|
|Salary:||£239.99 - 239.99 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Best Interest Assessor to work with one of our clients based in North Yorkshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Day rate - £239.99 per day
- The Provider will confirm within 24 hours whether they are able to carry out the Best Interest Assessment. By agreeing to carry out the Best Interest Assessment then the Provider is agreeing to the stated timescales.
- The Provider shall carry out Best Interest Assessments on behalf of the Council in accordance with the MCA and associated DoLS. This will include but is not limited to the organisation and management of visits to the person the DoLS applies to, professionals, the managing authority, family members and carers and detailed analysis of care plans and records.
- The Provider will keep full and accurate records of the time spent in carrying out Assessments. The Provider will use the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS) DoLS forms (or any other form as directed by the Council) to record the outcome of the Assessment. The Provider will submit assessments by e-mail to the address provided by the Council within the agreed timescales. Assessments will be clear and concise and suitable for use in the Court of Protection.
- The Provider will be expected to carry out all work in a manner that is safe and without risk to their own health and that of any other person who may be affected by their actions or omissions.
- The Provide will monitor their performance to ensure that the Service meets the requirements of the Agreement and best practice. The Council reviews the right to review performance of the Provider. The Provider will respond to any concerns that the Council identifies.
- Requirements of a Best Interest Assessor
- The Assessor must be a registered social worker, Registered Nurse, Occupational therapist or a chartered psychologist and not be suspended from the register or list relevant to the persons profession.
- The Assessor will work to professional standards and have the ability to liaise effectively with People, their families/carers and professionals.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Duty & Assessment Team
Salary: £35 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team
Salary: £32 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Fostering Team
Salary: £30 per hour
Qualified Social worker in a Childrens (LAC) Team
Salary: £29.93 - 32.34 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour