Best Interest Assessor - (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
|Job Title:||Best Interest Assessor - (Social and Healthcare Qualified)|
|Salary:||£17.90 - 17.90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Best Interest Assessor - (Social and Healthcare Qualified) to work with one of our clients based in Macclesfield. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £17.90ph
The Best Interest Assessor will be employed to carry out statutory duties as defined by the Mental Capacity Act. The Best Interest Assessor will be accountable to the Mental Capacity Act Co-ordinator and the Supervisory Body.
- Undertake Best Interest Assessments for the DOLS process within legal timeframes.
- Liaison with mental health assessors, advocates, care homes and hospitals as required as part of the assessment process.
- Undertake a consultative role, based on developing skills, experience and expertise.
- To be responsible for ensuring practice and procedures are compliant with regulations, Mental Capacity Act and in line with the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards Code of Practice.
- Act as a resource, including training, for care home/hospital settings.
- To contribute to the integrated safeguarding unit and service development. The role is split between casework, developmental work and management support according to the need of the service at any time.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £11.24 - 11.24 per hour
Public Health Specialist
Salary: £26 - 32 per hour
Substance Misuse Worker (Young Persons)
Salary: £14 - 18 per hour
Residential Support Worker
Salary: £13.00 - 15.50 per hour
Salary: £30 per hour