Best Interests Assessor - Social Care
|Job Title:||Best Interests Assessor - Social Care|
|Salary:||£18.74 - 18.74 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Best Interests Assessor - Social Care to work with one of our clients based in Stafford. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates between £18.74ph
- Carrying out Best Interest assessments and ensuring compliance with safe systems of work in accordance with SCC’s Policies and Procedures.
- Working with colleague, and partners/stakeholders in health and independent sector and other relevant partners to ensure DoLS assessments are undertaken where appropriate in order to avoid unlawful detention.
- Ensuring a referral is made and a less restrictive care/treatment plan is identified and recommended, where the adult with care and support needs is suspected of being deprived of their liberty unlawfully.
- Undertake assessments within the required legal timescales.
- Maintaining records of work activities in accordance with approved Policies and Procedures, including the use of a computer system (e.g. Ciss/ TRIM).
- Supporting the work of the MCA/DoLS Lead in the dissemination of information\training\education about the DOLS process to colleagues, service users, carers and the general public.
- Ensuring continuing personal and professional / vocational development to ensure ongoing registration requirements are met including maintaining BIA status
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Adults Front Door Social Worker
Salary: £32 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £32 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Family Support Service
Salary: £37 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
Salary: £38 - 40 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - IMAP Front door Team
Salary: £35 per hour