Brokerage Officer - Hackney
|Job Title:||Brokerage Officer - Hackney|
|Salary:||£22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Brokerage Officer – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £22.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The post-holder will be part of the Commissioning Team and work closely with Service Managers, Senior Practitioners and Care Managers to source, arrange and amend packages of care, placements in residential and nursing homes and supported living services. This may involve regularly dealing with complex and/or contentious issues.
The Brokerage Officer will act following the policies and procedures set out for the Brokerage Team to ensure that appropriate standards are met and value for money achieved in the procurement and delivery of services. The Brokerage officer will ensure all placements are facilitated within the councils Standing Orders.
- Carrying out a placement brokerage role within an adult services context e.g older people, learning disabilities and mental health services.
- To work within the Commissioning Team to contribute effectively to market management initiatives.
- Ensure all supplier set up, contracting and amendment activities are carries out in a timely way.
- To source services for those who have no recourse to public funds, as required.
- To ensure that the Mosaic and CM2000 systems are updated as required.
- To work effectively with the Information and Assessment Team, Care Management Teams, Hospital Discharge and Finance Teams
- To identify savings, negotiating with providers to achieve value for money in services brokered for service users.
- To maintain clear lines of responsibility and accountability in carrying out the brokerage function.
- To maintain accuracy in record keeping and ensure consistent recording practice on Mosaic that will provide robust financial information for the budgets forecasting and community care charging purposes.
- To identify service gaps and take appropriate action within the Commissioning Team.
- To contribute to the identification, development and assessment of potential new providers.
- To work within the Commissioning Team on the implementation of new Brokerage policies and procedures.
- To respond positively under emergency circumstances in maintaining business continuity of the brokerage function.
- To accurately maintain and update market intelligence information related to service providers and other stakeholders, to maintain an up to date knowledge of the care market.
- To participate in the development of local partnership approaches to service delivery.
- To support the development and promote the use of iCare in relation to the range of services available in Hackney which may assist people with care and support needs to live independently.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available