Brokerage support officer - Oxfordshire
|Job Title:||Brokerage support officer - Oxfordshire|
|Salary:||£10.62 - 10.62 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Deanna Clarke|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Brokerage support officer – Oxfordshire
Location: County Hall County Council Offices, OX1 1ND
Contract: initial 3 -month contract with possible further extension
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: £10.62 to 11.73 per hour(depending on experience)
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- To support brokerage activities to identify, source and establish effective care and support arrangements for children and adults, working with operational services, providers and service users.
- To assist Brokerage Officers and Brokerage Managers in compiling and providing accurate and accessible information and advice for service users and their families in order to inform their care and support decisions.
- To collect, maintain and analyse data on placement usage, availability, costs and market capacity to support insight and monitoring of placement options for the Brokerage function.
- To support the sourcing of required care and support services to meet the needs and preferences of individuals, as requested by Brokerage Officers and Managers.
- To provide administration, meeting co-ordination, document preparation and other activities required to enable timely, effective and compliant decision making for care and support arrangements.
- To liaise with operational services and providers on options, progress and decisions on care and support arrangements, supporting Brokerage Officers and Managers to keep stakeholders informed.
- To support a person-centred approach by creating and maintaining records of outcomes, needs and preferences to inform care and support packages.
- To collect and maintain data for the Brokerage function on placements, performance, outcomes and costs.
- To undertake general administration activities required for the Brokerage function, including meeting co-ordination and document preparation.
- To assist Brokerage Officers and Brokerage Managers in enabling, building and maintaining effective working relationships with individual suppliers and the wider market.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer. To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Deanna Clarke on 020 8514 9152 or Email DeannaC@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Oxfordshire County Council - Systems Officer
Salary: £12.95 - 12.95 per hour
HR Support Officer
Salary: £12.85 - 12.85 per hour
Business Support Officer - Kingston
Salary: £17 per hour
Business Support Officer - Bromley
Salary: £11 per hour
Admissions Officer - Manchester
Salary: £13 per hour