Our client is seeking an experienced Building Control Surveyor to work within Solihull
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assessment of applications for compliance with the Building Regulations and associated legislation.
- Undertake site visits, accurately document and record information in a timely and professional manner.
- Provision of appropriate pre-application/general advice on building matters to clients.
- Effective use of Information Technology to ensure accurate, timely and appropriate administration of Building Regulation applications and associated matters. .
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external customers on Building Regulations/related matters compliance and options.
- Enforcement action for non-compliance with the Building Regulations, including investigation of contraventions/advising on appropriate action.
- Effective administration of dangerous or dilapidated structures including appropriate actions to remove the danger.
- Pro-active management of client relationships to ensure ‘soft’ marketing of the service at all levels.
For more information, please contact Alex Tomkins on Alext@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.