Building Services Contract Manager - Paddington
|Job Title:||Building Services Contract Manager - Paddington|
|Salary:||£55k - 60k per year|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced Building Services Contract Manager to work at site based in Paddington. The individual will ensure the smooth running of the building ensuring all Clients and Companies requirements are met.
Standard working days will be Monday to Friday
Standard working hours will be 8am till 5pm.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
- The individual would need to be an experienced Contract Manager with previous experience running buildings services for commercial buildings.
- The individual must be fully qualified Electrically.
- Provide leadership, and that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across the client’s services and subcontractors’ activities and are regularly reviewed.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
- Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective team working, and support to colleagues.
- Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please contact Jordan Mascall on 0208 514 9145
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available