Building Services Site Manager - Central London
|Job Title:||Building Services Site Manager - Central London|
|Salary:||£49k - 52k per year|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Building Services Site Manager to run a commercial office building and its team based in the Green Park, Central London
Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 5pm
Salary: £49,000 - £52,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth running of fully functioning building.
- Overall accountability for PPMs and Reactives of the plant and building.
- Arranging RAMs / Permits to work.
- Liaison/management of M&E subcontractors
- Monitor and Report progress against programme.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be fully qualified electrically
- HV ticket is highly desirable.
- Must have previous experience as a building services site manager role
- Good understanding of financial P&L and contract reporting is required, as well as good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Jordan Mascall on 0208 514 9145
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Building Services Manager
Salary: £45k - 50k per year
Maintenance Manager - Building Services
Salary: £47k - 49k per year
Contract Manager - Building Services
Salary: £55k - 60k per year
Site Supervisor - Building Servcies
Salary: £42k - 45k per year
Building Services Engineer - Work on Days Off
Salary: £18 - 19 per hour