Building Services Technician - Central London
|Job Title:||Building Services Technician - Central London|
|Salary:||£27k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced Building Services Technician.
The individual will be working within a team of engineers maintaining a large commercial building based in Liverpool Street/Moorgate.
The standard work days are Monday to Friday
Hours are 8am till 5pm
Salary: Up to £27,000
- The individual would need to be an experienced technician with general handyman and fabric knowledge.
Some key abilities would include:
- Good Knowledge of building services.
- Fault finding
- Maintaining logbooks to a high standard.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- General Duties will include: Cabinet repairs, Desk repairs, Chair repairs, Carpet tiles, Wall finishes including tilling, Blind repairs, Signs and notice boards, Door inspections and repair, Minor plumbing works, Lamp changes, moves and changes.
- Liaising with the helpdesk daily to ensure calls are closed off in accordance with the contract specification.
- To provide cover and assistance to the contract engineers as required.
- Control of water testing regimes and upkeep of the waterlog book.
- Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests.
- Control Gritting of paths, roads as required.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available