Business Analyst - Camden
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Camden|
|Salary:||£50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Business Analyst – Camden (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £50.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To aid the performance management and drive systemic improvement of the Rents and Charges Team through configuring, maintaining and utilising ICT based systems and data sources and ensuring the service experienced by customers is of the highest possible standard.
To support the relevant Head of Service in managing, maintaining and developing the Housing financial system(s), interfaces, reporting, act as a gatekeeper to any system changes that have an impact on any housing / finance systems and all related processes to drive continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
To support the relevant Head of Service in taking a leading role in specifying the systems required to ensure accurate and dependable information, including both core financial systems and key feeder systems, and to work with services to ensure that relevant people in the organisation are aware of their responsibilities in relation to the accuracy of the information they submit to systems
- Ensure high quality and reliable data is easily available to measure and improve the effectiveness and performance of the services provided by the Rents and Charges Team and partner services
- Work with services to ensure that relevant people in the organisation are aware of their responsibilities in relation to the accuracy of the information they submit into the Housing system that impact the finance systems
- Work with services to ensure that relevant people in the organisation are aware of their responsibilities in relation to the accuracy of the information they submit into system that impact the rents systems
- To analyse, configure and programme systems and data and contribute ideas, system specifications and plans for continual service improvement from the Officer and customer perspective
- To take the lead technical role in all ICT related developments involving the Rents and Charges Team, including producing detailed specifications, configuring and programming, including designing reporting universes
- Ensure business continuity through the continuous effective running of systems and that plans are in place and up to date to prevent and respond proactively to system failure through liaison with colleagues in the ICT services
- To provide ICT business lead and support in the annual rent notification process
- To ensure statutory compliance of all Rents and Charges correspondences (quarterly rent statements, annual notifications, tenant information card notices)
- Ensure that Council resources are protected and only allocated to those in genuine need by developing and administering systems and processes that detect and prevent fraud
- Production of comprehensive, evidence-based reports analysing areas of the business, assessing strengths and weaknesses in the system and proposing a range of options for systemic improvement • Be the link between Rents and Charges requirements and SSI (IT) of all programmes of work where there are system implications on finance and ensure co-ordination of roles, priorities, work plans and timetables are matched
- Developing, implementing and managing a process for Corporate Finance to know about and be part of the gate-keeping process to any system purchase/changes that have an impact on any finance systems within the authority
- Lead on (and understand) business process mapping and assessing the impact on it as a result of any changes
- Subject Matter Expert on User Acceptance Testing, assist with writing scripts and setting up a tracking system.
- Beneficial if studying towards a CCAB qualification and a good understanding of financial controls
- Keep abreast of the changing statutory framework the service operates in and relevant developments in the ICT field to ensure Camden’s Rents and Charges Team is compliant in its functions
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available