Business Compliance Officer - Warrington
|Job Title:||Business Compliance Officer - Warrington|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Business Compliance Officer – Warrington
Salary: £ 35.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To work in the Public Protection Service within Public Health on contact tracing, outbreak consequence management and enforcement, and the investigation health and safety cases.
To work as part of the local outbreak control and prevention team and to assist the Health Protection Board in responding to any outbreak.
To provide flexible operational support across the wider service including environmental protection, food, public health, licensing and environmental crime.
- The post holder must carry out the duties with full regard to the Council’s Corporate Plan, the Corporate Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety Policy and Social Inclusion Strategy.
- Carry out contract tracing in the event of a local outbreak providing advice to cases and ascertaining key information and potential contacts.
- To work as part of the local outbreak control and prevention team and to assist with reporting to the health protection board.
- To record and maintain accurate information to enable reporting and effective local decision making.
- To investigate local outbreaks and to provide advice and support to businesses, organisations and groups on outbreak prevention and control. Taking enforcement action where necessary.
- To provide advice and support to businesses on how to operate in a Covid secure way in accordance with Government and sector guidance.
- To contribute to the development of local procedures and to assist in the training and support of colleagues in terms of contact tracing.
- To carry out health and safety investigations, including reports of poor social distancing and management practices relating to Covid-19.
- To carry out investigations into work related accidents and ill health, outbreaks of food poisoning and infectious disease.
- To inspect and report on all premises within the Borough where health and safety or food safety legislation applies.
- To assist in the delivery of the statutory Public Health funeral duty
- To provide flexible operational cover across the Public Protection Service as directed, including environmental protection, environmental crime and licensing.
- Such other duties as may be allocated from time to time by the Business Compliance Team Manager.
- To provide mutual aid cover for Halton Borough Council in the event of a significant localised outbreak.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Adult Social Care Lawyer - Warrington
Salary: £19.04 - 19.04 per hour
Senior Planning Officer - Wakefield
Salary: £16.26 - 16.26 per hour
Property Services Officer - Selby District Coucil
Salary: £10.97 - 10.97 per hour
Marie Curie - Volunteer Centre Officer
Salary: £10.50 - 10.50 per hour