Business Development Manager | Cambridgeshire County Council
3 Month Temp Contract - Full Time 37 Hours
4Recruitment Services are seeking Business Development Manager for Cambridgeshire County Council.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a sustainable fundraising plan for the library service in order to raise funds and increase awareness and participation amongst individual supporters, organisations and community groups.
You will be working closely with the Library Service Manager to support development of Library Service colleagues to increase commercialism and create and implement a supporter led fundraising plan.
Duties will include -
- Proactively work in the community to recruit, inspire and motivate individuals, organisations and community groups to fundraise for or donate to the library service.
- Provide excellent supporter care and stewardship of existing supporters undertaking fundraising activities, to include advising on best practice and ensuring income is maximised.
- Ensuring that the Library Service is able to achieve its income target through income generating activity and internally commissioned services
- Responsible for leading a programme of work to increase internally commissioned activity.
- Provide a supporting and coaching role for other colleagues in the service to enable greater commercialism.
- Produce and implement a marketing and publicity strategy for the Library Service
- Research, evaluate and develop new community fundraising opportunities to raise awareness of the brand and to encourage support.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external partners in order to promote the Library Service and introduce new commercial opportunities
- To conduct effective research and analysis into external opportunities and competitors
- Develop and update accessible fundraising materials to make fundraising easy for supporters, and marketing materials to promote opportunities
- To maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
You will need previous experience in Business Developing or Business Management and will be able to work independently within a fast-paced environment. Proven customer service skills are essential in additional to good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office Applications and the ability to process financial data. Also, Strong processing skills and excellent attention to detail are required, ideally gained within an environment where data is sensitive
Salary is £15.54-£19.95 ph.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Scarlett D'Vaz on 0208 514 9139.