Business Services Administrator - West Sussex
|Job Title:||Business Services Administrator - West Sussex|
|Salary:||£11.12 - 11.12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Business Services Administrator – West Sussex
Salary: £ 11.12 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
Member of an admin resource pool, responsible for providing a range of administrative support within and across services as determined by the Team Manager.
Responsible for the provision of an effective and efficient, professional & flexible administrative service to support clients. Undertaking a wide range of technical/specialist admin tasks as directed, whilst maintaining high standards of work.
- Taking notes, requiring intense concentration over lengthy periods, analysing and interpreting complicated information which is also sensitive/ disturbing / highly confidential, such as note taking at Child Protection conferences.
- Delivers timely and efficient specialist financial administrative support to a team or across teams with an awareness of team requirements. Prioritises day to day work in the short term, working with colleagues to deliver objectives and a customer focussed service.
- Analyses technical financial information relating to the team specialism and draws conclusions to process varied tasks appropriately. For example, analyses information relating to a client's assessment or service’s budget and suggests appropriate action according to the individual situation in line with procedure
- To locally deliver a flexible administrative service to a diverse range of internal clients to a high standard. To include: creation of complicated documents in specialist ICT software, electronic filing systems, report writing, organisation of large events/courses.
- Communicate with and develop good working relationships with a wide and diverse range of people, such as Senior Management, customers, key contacts and members of the public.
- To co-ordinate case conferences or events which involve: arranging dates, booking of rooms, informing attendees of arrangements and distribution of highly confidential papers within statutory timescales.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available