Business Services Assistant - Derbyshire
|Job Title:||Business Services Assistant - Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Business Services Assistant – Derbyshire
Full-Time (37 hours)
Skills and Abilities:
To deliver high quality and consistent service and support to employees and managers
whilst administering the end to end HR transactional activities associated with the employment cycle.
- Line managed by: Shared Service Centre Team Leader
- Provides support to all employees and managers, resolving day to day customer service enquiries and issues.
Key result areas include:
- Deliver a quality and professional service to all customers.
- Gather and process employee data into the relevant HR and Payroll systems in a timely,
accurate and consistent manner.
- Maintain efficient records by reviewing and amending data as required.
- Resolve and deal effectively with day to day customer enquiries, issues and complaints
through a variety of methods, escalating to the appropriate level where necessary.
- Administer the end to end transactional administrative activities associated with the
employment cycle for all employees and managers.
- Challenge existing process arrangements and contribute to the development and
improvement of end to end transactional administration activities.
- Contributing to the customer service delivery strategy with a view to improving
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection associated guidelines where
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available