Business Services Assistant/Administrator | Derbyshire County Council
Hours: Full-Time - 9am to 5pm - 37 hours
Duration: 3m w/extensions
Salary: £8 - £9ph.
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Business Services Assistant/Administrator for a local authority in Derbyshire working in a busy legal services department.
Duties and experience will include -
- Updating the database and attaching letters to the correct record
- Administrative office skills working in a busy legal services department
- Preparing documentation for panels/meetings
- Audio Typing essential along with filing photocopying and good telephone manner to take clear messages
- Needs to be confident at using MS Word, Excel essential
You will need previous experience in Business Administration or Business Support and will be able to work independently within a fast-paced environment. Proven customer service skills are essential in additional to good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office Applications and the ability to process financial data. Also, Strong processing skills and excellent attention to detail are required, ideally gained within an environment where data is sensitive
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Scarlett D'Vaz on 0208 514 9139.