Business Support Administrator - Central London
Full-Time (37 hours)
Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to work unsupervised and plan own workload, and to ensure all follow up actions are taken by the end of the working week.
- The ability to work under pressure and to changing deadlines in a busy environment.
- The ability to work to agreed quality standards, work effectively with members of the public and to resolve contentious issues within agreed frameworks.
- The ability to communicate with a wide cross section of service users – including customers and internal/external agencies. To have the ability to provide advice to customers on services.
- The ability to think laterally and develop creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- The ability to acquire new skills and to be flexible in terms of change requirements and evolution of job duties in tandem with the needs of the service.
- The ability to investigate complaints and inquiries and to draft various documentation including letters responding to customer queries.
- The ability to make accurate calculations in the production of customer quotes.
- The ability to undertake training, implement and impart the skills and knowledge gained to other members of staff.
- Evidence of consistent accuracy in relation to repetitive work which requires good written, analytical skills.
- The ability to work to changing IT programmes and software.
- Knowledge of various administrative filing and monitoring systems.
- Knowledge of current issues facing public sector services.
- Experience of using various computer systems and IT packages efficiently including word processing and accounting systems (i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel packages or equivalent).
- Experience of providing a full range of administrative support.
- Experience of working in a diverse and changing environment.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083