Business Support Assistant - SG
|Job Title:||Business Support Assistant - SG|
|Salary:||£9.50 - 9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Business Support Assistant – South Gloucestershire
Salary: £ 9.50 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
You will act as a main point of contact for the service area and provide effective communication when dealing with enquiries and information requests whilst providing administrative support to managers ensuring work carried out is efficient and procedures are effectively implemented.
- Daily you will interact with customers, colleagues and partners to maintain strong working relationships.
- You will have responsibility of collating, maintaining records and analysing information to ensure accurate statements are produced and data is retrieved from computerised systems and interpreted.
- You will research information within your area of service specialism and collate evidence for presentation in reports. This may include drafting sections of documents for use by others.
- You will communicate specific concerns, queries and issues and ensure they are accurately and promptly relayed when necessary.
- You will also be required to accurately record and assist in the monitoring and maintaining of budgets/financial information/resources.
- You will hold a minimum qualification of 3 grade C’s at GCSE (or equivalent qualification) including English and Maths or you will hold equivalent relevant experience within a similar role in administration.
- Have a typing speed of 50wpm, Knowledge of formatting and editing of word documents and typing reports.
- Experience of dealing with challenging calls from and to young people regarding life skills and life experiences
- Ability to communicate effectively to service users, professionals and partnership agencies using a variety of media i.e. email, phone, face to face etc.
- IT knowledge and its practical application, including experience of using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and maintaining computerised record systems. Have experience in using databases, including running standard reports, analysing data and presenting findings.
- Have experience of basic financial procedures i.e. petty cash, invoicing etc.
- You will also attend meetings and take accurate and precise minutes and disseminate accordingly.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 0208 514 9148
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Operational Support Assistant - Leicestershire
Salary: £12.70 - 12.70 per hour
Business assistant (Human resources) - Liverpool
Salary: £18 per hour
Team support officer -Worcestershire
Salary: £10.01 - 10.01 per hour
Support worker/admin assistant- Norfolk
Salary: £10 per hour
Southampton - programme support officer
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour