Business Support Assistant - Vale of Glamorgan
|Job Title:||Business Support Assistant - Vale of Glamorgan|
|Location:||Vale of Glamorgan|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Business Support Assistant – Vale of Glamorgan
Full-Time (37 hours)
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of providing a range of financial services within the public sector.
- Experience of a wide range of software packages needed to deliver financial services
- Experience of working in a “frontline” operational environment
- Experience of working with IT systems to manage data.
- Good knowledge of financial procedures within the Public Sector
- Good knowledge of operational financial procedures within a trading area of Local Government
- Familiar with financial and performance computer systems.
- Computer Literate with proven ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
- Good verbal / communication skills.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- High degree of flexibility.
- The ability to respond positively to change in the working environment and deal effectively with work pressures when they arise.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and to be able to demonstrate a conscientious and dedicated attitude and deal calmly with difficult situations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Alex Tomkins on 0208 514 9131
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available