Business Support Officer - Bromley
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer - Bromley|
|Salary:||£11 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Business Support Officer – Bromley (Temp Vacancy)
Pay Rate: £11.00ph
Part-Time (18 hours)
- To provide general administrative support to the Central Placements team and specific support to the Funding and Service panels for Education, Care and Health department.
- To provide cover and support to other panel administrators
- To co-ordinate appointments, attend and minute funding and service panels. Ensuring that all funding approvals remain current.
- To receive referrals and paperwork for panels, ensuring that these are copied and circulated to panel members in line with the Terms of Reference for each panel.
- To ensure the completion of all paperwork and actions from panel decisions are disseminated to responsible officers in a timely, professional, efficient and positive manner. To follow through on any actions required, e.g. notifications to other boroughs when children are placed.
- To liaise with Finance section ensuring all relevant information is provided to enable contracts to be issued and payments made.
- To issue contract renewal letters to external providers of children’s Fostering and Residential placements in response to Funding Panel decisions.
- To be responsible for updating the Carefirst database with placement Service Agreements.
- To manage the “One Stop Shop” access points (telephone and email) for all foster payment queries recording all enquiries and disseminating to necessary staff /teams for a response. To monitor completion of any follow up action.
- To obtain 6 monthly review papers from care co-ordinators (Oxleas) in a timely manner.
- To maintain Team Bromley and any other computerised or manual systems required with details of services commissioned and providers to ensure accurate financial and care records are held by the Authority.
- To participate in a rota of panel support with other panel administrators, covering where necessary for sickness and annual leave.
- To participate in the training of locum and/or temporary staff as required.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, as required to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Department / Section.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's