Business Support Officer - Hackney
|Job Title:||Business Support Officer - Hackney|
|Salary:||£22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Business Support Officer – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £22.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide comprehensive, customer focused, administrative, data management, project, and financial support to teams across the repairs client service. The postholder will be expected to manage competing priorities, plan and manage their own workload, and use a wide range of ITC systems effectively. Good communication skills and a strong commitment to team working and customer care are key requirements. Whilst this post is generic, officers may be allocated to a specific team dependent on the workloads of each team and the precise nature of tasks will therefore vary.
- To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with the Council’s policies and Code of Conduct, incorporating the principles of valuing diversity.
- To inform, advise and respond to residents and colleagues as individuals as well as through representation at Committees and other public forums, building a close working relationship with your Area Panel.
- To take a proactive role, taking personal ownership and responsibility for the delivery of excellent customer services within your area; working closely with Housing and Asset Management colleagues in particular, to provide a seamless service.
- To support and develop the visions and values of the Housing Directorate.
- To provide comprehensive financial, administrative and project support to teams across the repairs client service as directed by the relevant line manager, helping to support day-to-day service delivery and ensure good standards of customer care.
- To undertake all administrative work associated with the ordering and tracking of repairs works /disrepair specifications through to completion, including liaison with residents, contractors, surveyors, the DLO and other stakeholders and effective use of key ITC systems. Ensure that the correct Schedule of Rates (SOR) codes are used when processing repairs orders.
- To develop and maintain filing systems and databases, both manual and electronic, and develop reporting formats /templates as requested.
- To deal with telephone calls and provide high quality correspondence, letters, presentations and reports in line with service standards, as requested by the line manager.
- To service cases conferences, Arbitration Panels, contract meetings, confidential meetings and other forums as required, producing high quality minutes and clear, unambiguous records of key decisions.
- To provide financial administrative support, including processing payments, compensation claims, fees, raising of purchasing orders, virements and provision of appropriate budget reports for management reporting.
- To work with managers in the Repairs Contact Centre and other areas of the service to resolve operational issues, complaints and enquiries, ensuring Hackney Council’s deadlines for responses is complied with.
- To manage the delivery of complex repairs and leaks as required, including the planning, sequencing and coordination of works. This will include liaison with tenants and leaseholders, contractors, DLO staff, housing officers, external surveyors, solicitors, social care and other agencies e.g. health and police. Seek to pro-actively resolve barriers to effective delivery, working within Council policy and procedures and challenging practices /under-performance which will lead to delays and/or unsatisfactory outcomes.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Share this Job
Subsidy Officer - Hackney
Salary: £25.53 - 25.53 per hour
Business Support Officer
Salary: £11.11 - 11.11 per hour
Management Support Officer - Wakefield
Salary: Market related
Management Support Officer - Yorkshire
Salary: £12.70 - 12.70 per hour
Legal Officer - Bury
Salary: £25 per hour