Care Assessor - Adult Social Care - Brent
|Job Title:||Care Assessor - Adult Social Care - Brent|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Care Assessor – Adult Social Care – Brent
Are you a passionate, dedicated Care Assessor looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Care Assessor to work in Adult Services in Brent.
To provide a Shared Lives Scheme to vulnerable adults i.e. individuals who are elderly, or disabled, or who have mental ill health or learning disability.
Pay Rates: £16.01 - £19.93 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Registered Manager: (Full Job Description Available)
- Assessing needs of vulnerable adults who have learning disabilities with complex health needs, challenging behaviour and mental health
- Provide packages of care in line with assessed need, within available resources and according to relevant social care criteria for services;
- Review and monitoring of Community Care Packages on a planned basis, as agreed.
- Maintaining good liaison links with internal and external partner organisations to ensure better outcomes for individuals.
- Respond in emergencies where packages of care are in danger of breaking down also when key worker is not available.
- Participate in care discussions and multidisciplinary assessments regarding specific clients and community care needs as required. To keep other professionals informed of developments and alert them to situations where a vulnerable adult with a learning disability is at risk of harm or where they require a more comprehensive assessment of need
- Achievement of NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification or academic standard.
- Knowledge of social policy & relevant legislation, in relation to Adult social and health care improvements and of eligibility criteria for services.
- Experience of working in Social Care Services or similar organisations such as the NHS or Voluntary Sector.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available