Care Assistant - Nottinghamshire
|Job Title:||Care Assistant - Nottinghamshire|
|Salary:||£8.21 - 8.26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Toni Dunkley|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Care Assistant - Adults - Nottinghamshire
We are currently seeking a Care Assistant to work within Adult Services in Nottinghamshire County Council. 4Recruitmentserivces Work is looking for talented and passionate Care Assistant’s to work with our clients. The required criteria are 1 years + experience working within the social care sector.
- To meet the personal needs of service users and assist day service staff within the implementation of support plans. This will include work within a day service base or supervised work in the community.
- To provide a range of assistance and support in response to the day to day personal, physical and emotional needs of service users as described in care plans.
- To drive/escort vehicles as authorised and transport service users and other personnel as required and appropriate.
- To provide high quality support and personal care with full regard to privacy, dignity and particular needs and relate to people in a manner which is sensitive to age, disability, sexuality, gender and cultural origin.
- To positively support individuals within a risk management framework and to advise supervisors/managers of any risks or unresolved difficulties.
- To liaise effectively with carers, relatives, specialist workers, support groups, customers and legal representatives as appropriate.
Education & Knowledge
- Holds NVQ Care 2 / Diploma equivalent or willing to work towards NVQ 2 Care
- Knowledge/appreciation of service user needs and abilities and that of their careers.
- Experience of working directly with adults, individuals or groups.
For more information and to find other vacancies in your area contact Liam Heddle on 02089111083 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available