|Job Title:||Care Assistant|
|Salary:||£8.90 - 10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
JOB TITLE: Care Assistant
PLACEMENT: ASAP, adhoc shifts
PAY RATE: PAYE from £8.90 per hour and UMBRELLA from £10.50 per hour
(Nights and weekend rates are different)
4Recruitment Services are currently seeking for a Care Assistant to enable customers to lead as active and independent lives as possible by providing holistic and personal care.
The location would be: St Ediths Court Leigh-on-Sea, SS9 1EN
The working shifts including weekends, long days and night.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide person centered care and support (including laundry, housekeeping and kitchen duties) as identified in the care plan, whilst promoting choice and enabling customers to maintain independence and dignity.
- Assist in keeping the location clean, safe and odour free for customers.
- Maintain and complete accurate documentation of all care and support undertaken.
- Recognise, document and report any changes in the care plan, and participate in customer reviews as required.
- Enrich wellbeing of customers by assisting in social activities.
- Respond to emergency call system and deal with any emergencies as and when they arise recognising limitations of role. (Homes only)
- Undertake key worker duties, building relationships with customers, families and professionals.
- · Delivering the care plan
- · Prioritising tasks as appropriate
- · Accurate and legible documentation
- · Identifying and ensuring health and safety standards are met
- · Identify and report signs of poor practice or abuse
- · Escalate concerns / issues as appropriate
- · Ability to read, understand and complete / contribute to care plans
- · Health and safety in the workplace
- · Manual handling procedures
- · Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- · Food hygiene
- · Mental Capacity Act
- · Understanding of confidentiality and data protection within a care setting.
- Enhanced DBS check
- Work flexible hours
- No prior experience of working in a care environment is required.
- Care level 2 diploma
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0208 541 9147 or email email@example.com.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available