Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Leigh-on-Sea
|Job Title:||Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home - Leigh-on-Sea|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Care Assistant- Adult Residential Home- Leigh-on-Sea
Are you a passionate, dedicated Care Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting several Care Assistants to work in residential homes in and around Leigh-on-Sea.
Pay rate is £8.91 - £10.68 per hour
Purpose of the Role of a Care Assistant
The purpose of this job is to provide personal care and general support to Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- Service is to promote Dignity in Care, independence, and respect whilst providing high quality and competitive residential and day care for older people. The organisation aims to be the first-choice provider of care services in the area. The purpose of this job is to provide personal care and general support to older people and people with dementia who need long term residential care.
- Physical tasks include washing, dressing, bathing and feeding clients, including those with special needs arising from physical or mental deterioration
- Social duties include talking to and motivating clients, helping clients to maintain contact with family and community, assisting with shopping, and organising group social activities
- Assisting in the creation of a supportive and homely atmosphere where clients can achieve maximum independence
- Assisting with laundry duties and care of client's items including emptying and cleaning commodes, making and changing beds, cleaning and tidying lockers
- Caring for the dying and attending to the needs of the deceased person and their relatives
- Assisting management with the administration of medication.
- Carefully use expensive equipment
Skills and Experience:
- You will need least 6 months experience working with older people in a residential setting.
- Experience or the ability to demonstrate the competence to carry out of the job.
- Possession of, or the ability to demonstrate the capability to gain, relevant certificates of competence or equivalent where applicable.
- The ability to work without close supervision.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Care Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Community Support Worker
Salary: £10.00 - 12.89 per hour + Travel contribution
Passenger Assistant - Vulnerable People - North East London
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Outreach Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.20 per hour
Senior Accommodation Support Worker
Salary: £13 - 17 per hour
Housing Support Assistant (Night shifts)
Salary: £10.00 - 12.32 per hour