Care Assistant- Dementia- Reading
|Job Title:||Care Assistant- Dementia- Reading|
|Salary:||£9.00 - 11.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Care Assistant Residential Services-Dementia- Reading
Are you a passionate, Care Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Care Assistants to work in a residential home in and around the Reading area.
Pay Rates: £9.00-£11.21ph
Duties will include:
- Washing and Dressing
- Feeding and Helping Mobilise Clients
- Toileting, Bed making and generally assisting patients to comfort their conditions
- To support adults who are elderly and may have physical disabilities, a diagnosis of dementia and/or frail in a person-centred way, promoting their independence and wellbeing and supporting them to live well with their conditions.
- To operate in a manner consistent with Responsive Care Providers four core values Respect, Inclusion, Compassion and Empowerment.
Skills and Experience:
- You will need least 6 months experience working with People with Dementia in a residential setting.
- Experience or the ability to demonstrate the competence to carry out of the job.
- Possession of, or the ability to demonstrate the capability to gain, relevant certificates of competence or equivalent where applicable.
- The ability to work without close supervision.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Care Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Nursing & Care Team. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available