Care Assistant- Residential- Dementia- Newbury
|Job Title:||Care Assistant- Residential- Dementia- Newbury|
|Salary:||£9.00 - 11.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Care Assistant Residential Services-Dementia- Newbury
Are you a passionate, Care Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Care Assistants to work in a residential home in and around the Newbury area.
Pay Rates: £9.00-£11.21ph
Duties will include:
- Washing and Dressing
- Feeding and Helping Mobilise Clients
- Toileting, Bed making and generally assisting patients to comfort their conditions
Skills and Experience:
- You will need least 6 months experience working with People with Dementia in a residential setting.
- Experience or the ability to demonstrate the competence to carry out of the job.
- Possession of, or the ability to demonstrate the capability to gain, relevant certificates of competence or equivalent where applicable.
- The ability to work without close supervision.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Care Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Residential Care Workers
Salary: £13.00 - 15.50 per hour
Residential Care Worker (Adults with learning disabilities)
Salary: £14 per hour
Education Health and Care (EHC) Plan Writer (Grade 7)
Salary: £12.00 - 15.50 per hour
Salary: £16 - 20 per hour
Assistant Enablement Manager
Salary: £14.00 - 17.50 per hour