Care at Home - Team Manager
|Job Title:||Care at Home - Team Manager|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Care at Home – Team Manager
LOCATION: Trafford, Manchester
PLACEMENT: from 16th November 2020. 5 days a week
PAY RATE: From £30 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking for an experienced Care at Home Service Team Manager who is committed to the pursuit of high standards of patient care. The role will be with Trafford Council.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To lead, manage and coordinate the service, by determining team priorities and ensuring service users receive a high quality service which empowers them to maximise their independence and make informed choices.
• To be responsible for the provision of assessments including the review and authorisation of appropriate support provision and planning of service user care plans and the timely and effective delivery of the Care at Home Service. To manage the delivery of an assessment and reablement service.
• To facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and the personalisation agenda, and in particular through the provision of timely support of short term reablement for all people discharged from hospital and new service users.
• To ensure the overall effective management, support and supervision of staff within the Care at Home Service.
• To contribute to strategic policies and plans in regards to the provision of Care at Home Service.
• To create and manage the interface between stakeholders and the service to ensure positive working relationships and to achieve good outcomes for individual’s high quality service is provided.
• To ensure the service is compliant with external and internal regulations and standards as required from a service registered under CQC.
• To ensure the service meets its agreed Key Performance Indicators.
• To respond to, investigate and record concerns, complaints and compliments and provide detailed and professional responses in accordance with relevant standards and associated time frames.
• To ensure continuous quality improvement and drive the implementation of monitoring and quality assurance systems and lead, plan, implement change and encourage innovation.
• To take a lead role in the selection and recruitment of service employees and their retention within the service.
• To carry out any other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as required from time to time.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject area
- Evidence of continued professional and personal development
- 3 years plus experience in managing provision within a health and/or social care setting
- Experience of undertaking service improvement and change project(s) to develop positive outcomes for the service, staff and/or customers.
- Experience of managing and motivating staff teams and of developing a culture that has achieved a high level of performance
- Knowledge of current government initiatives, Social Care and Health Polices relevant to Adults living within the community
- Knowledge of standards set out by CQC regulation
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and policy
- Ability to develop a person centred approach to service delivery in the promotion and support of all individuals using the service
- DBS required
- Car User
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Care & Support Worker
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour
Covid 19 Manager
Salary: £280 - 345 per day
Covid 19 Manager
Salary: £23 - 29 per hour
Health Promotion Manager - Mental Health & Wellbeing
Salary: £18 per hour
Community Support Worker
Salary: £8.20 - 10.20 per hour