We're looking for an experienced Care Supervisor, Care Coordinator / Team Leader / Senior Carer to take up a Care Supervisor role on an extra care scheme. Based in High Wycombe
As the Care Supervisor you'll be working in a luxurious extra care development / retirement village for older people, working specifically in the in-house domiciliary care service.
The Care Supervisor is responsible for;
- Running the shift, leading and mentoring the care assistants
- Ensuring that individual care and support plans are developed, implemented and maintained to a high standard,
- Implementing basic care monitoring, service user feedback, medication audits and care plan audits and any other monitoring as appropriate to ensure a high-quality service is being delivered at all times to meet CQC fundamental standards.
- Organising induction for new residents in the village, and for external service users.
- Working closely with outside agencies and other professional bodies in the course of meeting service users' needs
- Conducting supervisions and observations
- Delivering care
- Dealing with any issues
- Ensuring that paperwork is being competed accurately and on time
- You'll be an experienced Senior Carer / Care Supervisor / Team leader or Care Manager, with experience of conducting supervisions and spot checks.
- You'll have worked in a domiciliary care environment
- Experience and able to demonstrate competence in service user needs assessment, care planning, risk assessment and organising reviews
- You'll need to have NVQ level 3.
On offer is an attractive salary of £26,776pa / £27,753
on a 37.5 week contract, pensions, gym membership, Cycle2work scheme, childcare vouchers and more.
Please contact Hannah Dakers for more information and a full JD 0208 514 9132