Care Home Manager
|Job Title:||Care Home Manager|
|Salary:||£14.70 - 14.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Advert REFERENCE EMAFCAREMANAGER
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Care Home Manager to support our client based in Sheffield.
The Care Home Manager is responsible for providing information, advising, and supporting the residents, families and staff. Helping residents access local services, and monitor business performance and quality of care.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To undertake assessments of need at an appropriate level, with the agreement and guidance of the team manager/senior practitioner/mentor.
- To identify risks from presenting needs.
- To determine eligibility for service provision.
- To manage the situation where there are problems with home support provision, or any other provision where there are issues about the quality and service.
- To undertake planned and unplanned reviews of the needs of older people living in long stay residential and nursing homes. With the guidance and support of the team manager/senior practitioner.
- To undertake emergency assessments of needs and arrange support services required.
- To identify risk or incidence of possible abuse and report to the team manager/senior practitioner /mentor who will instigate adult professionals in the assessment and care management of complex cases.
- To co-work with qualified social workers and other qualified professionals in the assessment and care management of complex cases.
- To co-work with qualified social workers in the development and servicing of support groups.
- With guidance of the team manager/senior practitioner to co work cases with qualified social workers under the adult protection procedures.
- To identify cases, which may require the involvement of a qualified social worker or qualified assessor, and report to the team manager/senior practitioner.
- To make emergency placements where applicable in liaison with a team manager/senior practitioner /mentor.
- To take responsibility for seeking support from team managers as necessary.
- To use ICT systems to complete the electronic social care records and to implement the assessment and care management process.
- To make long-term placements in residential nursing homes.
- Experience of running a care home.
- Level 4/5 in Health & Social Care.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available