Care Home Manager
|Job Title:||Care Home Manager|
|Salary:||£28.80 - 30.76 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Advert REFERENCE EMAFREGMAN
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Registered Home Manager to support our client based in Stoke-On-Trent.
The Home Manager is responsible for providing information, advice and support to residents, families, and staff, as well as organising, leading, motivating and ensuring the supervision of the teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To deputise on behalf of the Responsible Individual as required.
- To develop and maintain effective partnership working across the statutory, voluntary and independent sectors so that appropriate resources may be identified and mobilised for the benefit of individuals.
- Ability to effectively manage and chair a range of meetings in emotionally charged situations where each person is enabled to contribute, and robust decisions are reached.
- To produce and implement a Business Plan as required and in accordance with directorate and corporate policy.
- To lead on and develop policies and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the homes and wider residential service.
- To undertake Quality Assurance visits where concerns have been raised about the residential provision for our children in care
- To represent the directorate in local and regional development initiatives.
- To be accountable to the Responsible Individual for performance and development of teams in accordance with policy and procedures and in line with Ofsted requirements.
- Ensure that services are targeted, developed and delivered within policy and legal obligations.
- To develop and ensure the regular use of quality assurance processes in the scrutiny of front-line practice
- To ensure the regular and effective analysis, monitoring, measurement and maintenance of the performance of the team against agreed targets and performance indicators. To analyse, monitor and support each team members’ contribution towards targets.
- Level 5 Registered Managers award or, equivalent Managers award that is recognised by Ofsted.
- Extensive knowledge of Child Care legislation and relevant national policies and guidance and its application to differing context.
- Sound skills & knowledge of child protection enquiries, care planning and sound understanding of the principle and direct application of the Deprivation of Liberty Orders.
- Experience of managing and developing the delivery of quality services to children and their families within an environment of competing priorities and finite resources.
- Experience of performance monitoring and management including Regulation 45
- Experience of the use of Quality Assurance tools and processes.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available