Care Manager Assistant - Bromley
We are looking to recruit a Care Manager Assistant - Bromley within the Care industry in Bromley. The Care Manager - Bromley vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
The duties for the Care Manager Assistant job can include up to the following:
What we're looking for:
- Someone with a proven record of assisting, managing and motivating large teams to produce great results
- You will have experience of working and keeping track of resources within a multi-site environment
- You will have a keen focus on improving customer service and quality of care, whilst ensuring your home is operating as a successful business
- A strong communicator, you will have a confident and influential leadership style that inspires and motivates your team
- You will have a sound record of financial management including a strong grasp of P&L statements and budgeting
- Helping Care Manager to recruit, manage and develop staff
- Ability to plan, manage and review service delivery
- Ability to manage change and stress in self and others
- Good written and verbal reasoning skills and the ability to produce reports to the required standard, to develop, monitor and maintain appropriate recording systems and to develop such skills in others.
- Multi Agency working, and working together with care colleagues.
- Ability to chair meetings involving service users and other professionals
- Ability to analyse data
- Good organisational skills
- Able to make decisions and delegate tasks appropriately when the Care Manager is off
- Budget Management
Ability to establish and maintain appropriate professional boundaries with colleagues and service users and to ensure that workers in the team do the same
Salary is £Negotiable ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Tiannah Love on 0208 514 9165.
Who Cares? We Do.