Care Support Worker
|Job Title:||Care Support Worker|
|Salary:||£15 - 19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Care Support Worker - Pickering, North Yorkshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Care Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Care Support Worker to join a team based in various settings in Pickering.
Pay Rates: £15.00 - £19.00
What the roles of a Support Worker: Full JD Available
- The care and support you provide may be undertaken in a range of settings, for example a residential home, a resource or day centre, in the service user’s own home and/or local community.
- Provide appropriate personal care in a manner that promotes dignity and independence, assisting people with their personal hygiene and appearance.
- Recognise the abilities and talents of individuals and enable their social, spiritual, recreatioal, educational, and entertainment needs to be met.
- Experience working in a care/ support setting
- UK Driving Licence and Vehicle
- Knowledge of the procedures and standards required protecting vulnerable Adults
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available