4Recruitment Services are currently seeking a Home Manager to work within Essex.
Contract: Full-Time Permanent
Pay Rate: £35k ASAP Start
Are you a passionate and organised Home Manager with previous Management Experience?
About the Home -
The home is a beautiful 35 bed home situated in Essex and the listed building is full of charm and character. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
They strive to create a homely environment and although not a modern building it provides all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished, some with en-suite bathroom facilities. The home has excellent amenities and a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators consider resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. These activities include;
- Film afternoons
- Coffee mornings
- Themed days e.g. pub lunch, outings to the seaside
The activities at the home are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. In addition, the home has gardens which offer the space to walk or sit quietly and enjoy the day, especially in summer.
What you will be doing -
- Responsible for the 24-Hour smooth running of the home
- Must have strong leadership and organisational skills to ensure high standards of care and business efficiency
- Ability to prepare monthly reports collected for the Board of Directors and the Care Quality Commission
- Good communication skills are essential to liaise with the residents’ families, friends, GP, community nurses, specialist, pharmacists, local authorities, local councils, voluntary bodies and any other associations related to the care for the elderly
What You will need -
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by applicant. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
- Two years previous experience at Deputy Manager level is essential although previous Home Manager experience preferred.
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualification, or willing to work towards.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
What you will be offered –
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to develop your career.
If you are a Home Manager or an experienced Deputy Manager and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Georgia Merryweather on 0208 514 9175.
Who we are -
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.